Growth in trade between Czechia and Canadian is expected to experience growth tanks to the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) between Canada and the EU. CETA's lower tariffs and trade friendly regulations expands the opportunity to Canadian companies shipping the Czech Republic.
Canadian exports to the Czech Republic total over CAD 180 million per year. The leading exports from Canada to the Czech Republic include aircraft and aerospace parts, machinery, electronics and related equipment. Czech Republic exports to Canada total CAD 600 million per year and includes turbines, heavy construction equipment, electric tools, electronics and train rails.
In this blog, we review:
- Canadian carrier delivery options for shipping the Czech Republic
- Customs clearance in Czech for goods shipped from Canada
- CETA EU duty free clearance shipping Czech from Canada
Canada Post International Parcel Shipping Alternative Czech: COVID 19 UPDATE
Canada Post disruptions for international parcel delivery are resulting in many inquiries for parcel shipping to Czech Republic
- Private International Canadian carriers cannot offer the low pricing of Canada post packet shipping for small parcels.
- If the shipment is not urgent, we recommend simply to defer shipping. For urgent or larger parcels, Jet can provide shipping solutions.
- Contact Jet for rate for shipping your international postal parcel to Czech Republic
Jet Worldwide provides low cost parcel shipping from Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and across Canada for delivery to Prague, Ostrava, Kladno and all Czech Republic.
Canadian Parcel Shipping Options to Czechia
Shipping Czech from Canada
Shipping Czechia from Canada Post parcel options
Canada Post offers low cost delivery for shipping Czechia from Canada. For small packages to Prague and the Czech Republic, Canada Post Small Packet is a good option. Packages sent via Canada Post are imported to Czechia and delivered by the Česká pošta (the state owned provider of postal services in Czechia ).
Canada Post Delivery Services to Czechia Include:
Shipping Czech from Canada Post small parcels
- Canada Post Small Packet International Surface to Czechia : Around $35 CAD
- Canada Post Small Packet International Air to Czechia
Shipping parcels from Canada to the Czech Republic
- Canada Post International Parcel to Czech : Surface Uncertain delivery time
- Canada Post Xpresspost International to Czech: Delivery within 1 week
- Get shipping quote Czech from Canada
Shipping packages to the Czech Republic via FedEx, UPS Canada
FedEx and UPS are the largest carriers in North America and, along with DHL, offer dependable international express services from Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa and all of Canada to Prague and across the Czech Republic. TNT Czech is a subsidiary of FedEx.
Fedex and UPS Canada shipping options to The Czech Republic include:
- International Priority from Canada for delivery to Prague in 2-3 days
- International Economy from Canada for delivery to Prague in 3-4 days.
- Get a Comparison Quote: Shipping to Czech from Canada
Ship Canada to Prague and the Czech Republic via Jet Worldwide
Jet Worldwide has been providing international delivery from Canada for over 35 years and offers low cost parcel delivery from Canada to Czechia for larger parcels.
Jet Canada provides low cost for heavier parcels sent from Canada to Czechia . We offer international delivery options from Canada and special services such as dedicated pick up, Canada Address receiving and forwarding.
Special Services: Through our global partners around the world, Jet Worldwide is able to provide unique services
Delivery to Czechia via Purolator Courier
Purolator Courier, a subsidiary of Canada Post, offers international parcel shipping to the Czech Republic and all the EU from Canada via partners, such as UPS.
Parcel Customs Clearance for Goods sent from Canada and CETA
The Custom Administration of the Czech Republic (Czech CA) assessed duty and taxes on the CIF value (Cost of the goods being imported plus the cost for transportation and insurance). Austria uses the Harmonized System HS codes to assess the rate of duty.
Value added tax (VAT) in the Czech Republic is applied for shipments from Canada. The VAT is 21%. Some goods, such as are charged a lesser rate.
Duty Free Clearance of low value Canadian parcels to the Czech Republic
Most packages imported to the Czech Republic fromCanada with a value under €22 can be imported duty fee.
VAT charges to Czech update: Effective in 2021 parcels valued below 22 euros from Canada (and all non EU countries) will be assessed value added tax. For parcels valued over 150 euros, the current procedure of assessing. duty, and tax will remain unchanged.
Duty Free Clearance Canadian goods to the Czech Republic under CETA